Florence Full Day Tour from Pisa with Wine Tasting
Discover the rich cultural history of Florence and see several attractions including the Piazza della Signoria the Basilica of Santa Croce the Florence Cathedral and more!
Explore the magnificent city of Florence and go on a sightseeing tour with a local guide. See the impressive sculptures and imposing palazzi of the Piazza della Signoria. Visit the multicolored Marble Duomo and Baptistery which is famous for its bronze doors that Michelangelo dubbed as the “Gates of Paradise.”
Visit the Florence Cathedral which is also known as the Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore. Continue to Giottos Bell Tower a free standing campanile that is part of the complex of buildings which make up the Cathedral. You will then head to the Basilica of Santa Croce. The basilica is the burial place for famous icons including Michelangelo Italian composer Gioacchino Rossini Italian historian and diplomat Niccolo Machiavelli and astronomer Galileo Galilei.
Marvel at the Uffizi Gallery from outside before walking through the narrow streets along the Arno River and across the Ponte Vecchio Bridge. Free time will be provided for lunch. You will also have the option to visit the Fine Arts Academy to see Michelangelos statue of David one of the most famous works during the Renaissance period.
Enjoy spectacular panoramic views of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo before heading to a local winery for wine tasting.
– Hotel pick-up
– Travel by air-conditioned mini van
– Multilingual driver
– Local guide if option is chosen
– Wine tasting and visit to a local cellar
– Meals and drinks
– Tips and gratuities
– Personal expenses
– Optional activity costs
– Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
– Free pick-up is only for hotels inside the city area. Additional fees may apply for hotels outside the city. Please inquire.
– Tour is guaranteed in English. Italian French and German may be provided with a minimum of 6 guests at an extra fee.